Reimbursement of expenses
If you have used your own funds for the guild, for instance in an events arrangement, you can apply for compensation by filling out a Reimbursement for expenses and costs form.
Instructions for filling out the form:
- Scan the receipts and attach them (original and the copy) to the form by stapling them behind the form in the top right corner. Remember to number the attachments.
- Write your name and bank account number
- In the expenses tell when, what for and how much have you spent money on
- Write down specific information of your purchases.
- In the attachments tell which attachment you are referring to, e.g. “receipt shop’s X name”
- Write down date, place and your signature